Western Balkans Youth Window
ERASMUS+: CAPACITY BUILDING IN THE FIELD OF YOUTH
We are pleased to inform you that new possibilities for funding will now be available in 2015 for youth organisations based in Western Balkans.
WESTERN BALKANS YOUTH WINDOW
It offers new opportunities to finance projects within the Erasmus+ Programme involving organisations and participants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia. All basic information about the action can be found at this link: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/actions/key-action-2-cooperation-for-innovation-and-exchange-good-practices/capacity_en
WHICH ACTIVITIES ARE SUPPORTED?
Capacity Building activities:
- activities encouraging policy dialogue, cooperation, networking and exchanges of practices in the field of youth, such as conferences, workshops and meetings;
- large-scale youth events;
- information and awareness campaigns;
- development of information, communication and media tools;
- development of youth work methods, tools and materials, as well as youth work curricula, training modules and documentation instruments such as Youthpass;
- creation of new forms of delivering youth work and providing training and support, notably through open and flexible learning materials, virtual cooperation and open educational resources (OER).
- Youth Exchanges between Programme and eligible Partner countries;
- European Voluntary Service from/to eligible Partner countries;
- Mobility of youth workers between Programme and eligible Partner countries.
Please refer to the relevant Eligibility criteria for each type of activity and note that Western Balkan Youth Window projects must include at least one mobility activity.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Project proposals can be submitted by one of the following promoters:
- Non-profit organisation, association, NGO (including European Youth NGOs);
- National Youth Council;
- Public body at local, regional or national level;
legally established in the Western Balkan (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia).
HOW TO APPLY?
There are 2 deadlines planned for this year and the overall available budget for the Western Balkans Youth Window consists of 3 million euros. The next deadline for applications is 3rd April 2015, at 12.00 (midday), Brussels time. Details on how to submit a project to the EACEA can be found on the Agency’s website:http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/funding/capacity-building-in-field-youth-2015-round-1_en
Registration in the participants portal:
Please note that all organisations (applicant AND partners) must be registered in the participants portal and have a PIC number. Mandates from partner organizations are not requested but may be requested at a later stage in the selection procedure, if doubts regarding the partnership persist.
All the eligibility and award criteria can be found in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide, specifically from page 166 to page 179 of the latest version of the 2015 Programme Guide: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/documents/erasmus-plus-programme-guide_en.pdf
For more information on the Erasmus+ Programme you can access:
- Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/index_en.php
- EU Youth Website: http://ec.europa.eu/youth
- SALTO South East Europe Resource Centre: https://www.salto-youth.net/rc/see/
If after consulting our website you still have questions and doubts, do not hesitate to submit them to: EACEA-YOUTH@ec.europa.eu
The “Capacity Building in the field of Youth” Team
EACEA – Education, Audiovisual & Culture Executive Agency